We are very excited to officially announce that our “2017 Summer Celebration” program is back for it’s 8th year! Over the course of the Summer, July 9th through September 2nd, all DV customers will have the opportunity to earn points that put you in a raffle to win a WEEKLY PRIZE (4- $50 Visa Gift cards) and also our GRAND PRIZE; an all-expense paid trip to California.
There are many different ways for you to earn points:
- DV Grower Direct – Earn 1 point for every $100 ordered each week. Look out for our weekly flyer on ways you can earn BONUS points.
- DVFlora Dutch Direct – Earn 1 point for every $100 ordered each week.
- Global Weekly Selections – Each week we will post 3 “open market” special selections sourced from our Buyers. Earn 1 point for every box ordered. These will be posted in our weekly flyer.
- Friday Fresh (only available to DVFleet customers) – Earn 2 points for every box ordered for Friday shipping to your store.
- Let’s Get Social – Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to find out how you can earn extra points!
Nationwide shipping customers will also have the opportunity to win the prizes. We will accumulate your points separately and offer the same prizes as a second drawing.
The Grand Prize California trip is the opportunity of a florists’ lifetime! We will embark on a week long, stress-free adventure to the Central Coast of California, where you will have guided tours of many different flower growers. You are guaranteed to walk away with a wealth of industry knowledge and a lifetime of great memories.
“Could not be more thankful to DV…opening my eyes to the beautiful growing fields of California. It truly was a trip for all our senses…the scents and tastes…and the thousands of acres of visually stunning blooms. Definitely a top 10 moment in my life.” – Peter Calafiore from Couture Events of NJ
“John from DV was a great host on this fabulous trip to visit many of the CA farms, tour their fields and facilities and see how the operations work first hand from the growers right through the distribution chain. So cool to see mass amounts of flowers including iris, delphinium and stock growing in the flower fields on the valley floor, hoop houses filled with snapdragons and ranunculous, orchids, gladiolas, roses and gerberas not to mention avocado and lemon trees- something every flower enthusiast and business owner should see! We learned a great deal- GREAT trip- we’d do it again! Thank you DV!” – Amy Trost & Kevin Morgan from Blue Moon Florist
“I just received a box from A and M Flower Growers Inc…My first thought- ‘Cool! I bet these were the stock seedlings I saw in the Hi- tunnels!’ It’s a great feeling being able to make the connection to the farm. I want to go back!” – Lori Himes, AIFD, CFD from A Bloom Flowers & Gifts
Check out some pictures from the trip with last years winners: