Downloadable Marketing Material
To help promote Valentine’s Day, we created some web and email banners and posts for Facebook or Instagram.
When using the below images for posting on social media, be sure to tag us @dvflora or use #dvflora in your caption!
To download the images, click to open each one in a new window, then right click and select “Save Image As..”
On a mobile device (iPhone users), lightly hold down on the image and select “Save Image” when the menu appears.
Stuck On A Caption? Here are some fun facts about Valentine's Day that could help you...
- It’s estimated that the U.S. alone is going to spend $3.3 billion on flowers for loved ones this year.
- Of the 124.6 million households in the U.S. it’s predicted that 43 million of them will purchase flowers.
- The most likely flower to be purchased? Red roses of course!
- On Valentine’s Day, nearly 189 million stems of roses are sold in the U.S.
- The only other day that beats Valentine’s Day in floral sales is Mother’s Day.
- Red carnations mean admiration, while white carnations mean pure love.
- Different colored roses have different meanings. Red means love, yellow means friendship, and pink means friendship or sweetheart.
Did You Know The Top Ten?
The top 10 cut flower imports during the Valentine season are, in order:
- Mixed Bouquets
- Pom-Pon Chrysanthemum
- Mini Dianthus
- Rose Bouquets
- Gerbera Daisies