Please inspect all merchandise upon receipt to ensure you have received the correct product.
Should you receive product that is damaged or you are not satisfied with the quality, please contact your DV Sales Associate immediately upon receipt for a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). To help process your claim faster, we will need the associated invoice number and reason for the request. The issuance of the RMA is not a credit. A credit will be issued upon processing of the claim.
Feedback and details of dissatisfaction help us better understand issues associated with returns and credits. Our goal is to assure your satisfaction and maintain your confidence. We may contact you at times to obtain your valuable input.
You can contact us at: quality@DVFlora.com
DV Fleet Delivery Customers:
All returned merchandise must adhere to the following criteria for a credit to be issued:
- Fresh Flowers & Produce – within 24 hours of receipt
- Keep products in appropriate climate environment until pick up.
- Return in original packaging.
- If you have cut and processed your product, your sales representative must be made aware prior to requesting an RMA.
- Botanicals – within 24 hours of receipt.
- Return in original container or sleeves.
- Supplies – within 2 business days (48 hours) of receipt
- Return items in their original manufacturer’s container, carton, or case.
- Supply merchandise that is purchased as a full case must be returned as such. (Does not include items that have been re-packed at DVFlora)
- The following items are non-returnable:
- Holiday-specific after the holiday
- Closeout merchandise
- Processed products
- Special order items
Nationwide Shipping Customers:
All customers must notify their DV Sales Associate of any specific problem within 24 hours of receipt of the product. Upon request, Customers may be subject to supplying DVFlora with Digital Photographs of said problems with the product and an email written description of the problem. All requests for Credits and Claims will be subject to review and approval from DV Flora and a Credit Memo will be granted upon approval. All products must be held for possible return upon request from DVFlora.
—CANCELLATION/ORDER CHANGE POLICY—
All orders are specialized orders, for any cancellation or changes to be processed in our system you must contact your DV Sales Associate via email or telephone call 1-800-676-1212 at least 1 Day (24 hours) in advance of shipping. If we receive notification within 24 hours of shipping and your order is already being processed, we will be unable to adminster any changes/cancellations.*
*Any items ordered from our DV Grower Direct Program are final and cannot be cancelled or modified once the farm receives confirmation.
—FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS—
Our commitment to privacy:
All information gathered on our website is used for internal purposes only. We do not sell, distribute or share any information to an outside party. When you send confidential information to us on our website, a secure server encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. The information is scrambled en route and decoded once it reaches us for processing.
How do we use this information?
How do we use the information you provide us? We use personal information for processing orders, employment determination, and customer service and to notify customers of changes or promotions in regards to DVFlora.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please Contact Us.