Extended Hours & Delivery Days:
- We will be delivering on Saturday 5/5 and Saturday 5/12
- Friday 5/4 the sales office is open until 6PM. DVFlora.com & our After Hours staff is available until 7PM for Saturday 5/5 delivery. (customers in New England, Syracuse NY, Western PA and Richmond VA areas have a 6:00PM cutoff)
- Saturday 5/5 the sales office is open until 2PM.
- Sunday 5/6, DVFlora.com & our After Hours staff is available until 1 PM for delivery Monday 5/7 ** Note Changed Cutoff time for Monday delivery **
- Friday 5/11 the sales office is open until 6pm. DVFlora.com & our After Hours staff is available until 7PM for Saturday 5/12 delivery. (customers in New England, Syracuse NY, Western PA and Richmond VA areas have a 6:00PM cutoff)
- Saturday 5/12 we will be open from 8:00AM – Noon. Your individual Sales Associate’s hours may vary.
- Regular Standing Orders the week of 5/7 will all be delivered on their normal day.
- Double up Standing Orders – Basics, Greens, Lilies and Fillers will be delivered on Friday 5/4. Roses and Novelties will be delivered on Tuesday 5/9.
DVFlora Web Users:
- Starting Sunday 4/29 thru 6/22 to handle extra volume of orders we need to Auto Submit dvflora.com Web Carts multiple times in the afternoon and early evening. This will allow DVFlora to handle the increased volume during the industry’s busiest time of the year.
- Auto Submit will occur at 2pm, 4 pm and 6pm and 7PM for all Customers that have an 7pm normal next day cut off. (customers in New England, Syracuse NY, Western PA and Richmond VA areas have a 6:00PM cutoff)
- On Sundays, carts will be submitted at 2:00PM & 4:00PM.
Nationwide Shipping Customers:
- Please note that there is a 7PM EST cutoff for orders shipping Monday through Thursday.
- If your order is submitted after 7PM EST Sunday through Wednesday, the date on the order will automatically move to the next available shipping day.
- Any product remaining in your open shopping cart that is not submitted will automatically be deleted at 5am every morning (7 days a week).
- Messages on our site related to “auto-submit cart processing times” will not affect your orders.
Please help us to help you!
Mother’s Day week is one of the busiest weeks of the year. Please allow for some later than normal delivery times. Every effort is being made to limit any delays. One way to help is by taking advantage of our Friday 5/4 and Saturday 5/5 delivery dates. If you need botanical, supplies or flowers and greens to start preparing these are the perfect days to take them. We kindly request you avoid the delivery of Botanicals and supply on Monday 5/7 in order to save space for fresh flowers and greens.