Valentine's Day Schedule 2020
See our full Holiday Hours & Schedule by Distribution Center listed below
Hours & Schedule
- Additional Delivery Days: We will be open and delivering on Saturday 2/8
- On Friday 2/7 (for Saturday 2/8 delivery)
- Distribution Centers in SEWELL, NJ; EDISON, NJ; HAUPPAUGE, NY; WILKES BARRE, PA and JESSUP, MD are open until 6pm along with DVFlora.com.
- Distribution Centers in SYRACUSE, NY; E.BERLIN, CT; SHREWSBURY, MA; CRANBERRY, PA; RICHMOND, VA are open until 5pm along with DVFlora.com.
- Saturday 2/8, DVFlora will be delivering. All Sales/Distributions Centers will be open until 2:00PM.
- Sunday 2/9 DVFlora.com will be open until 2:00PM for Monday delivery. After Hours will be available from 10:00AM to 2:00PM at 800-676-1212.
- Monday 2/10 through Thursday 2/13 Normal Hours – based on your Distribution center.
- See above under Distribution Centers
- Friday 2/14 Valentine’s Day DVFlora will be open until 4:00PM, taking orders for Monday 2/17
- Sunday 2/16- Normal Hours. Our After Hours Staff will be open 10:00AM to 2:00PM at 800-676-1212 and DVFlora.com is open until 2:00PM for Monday 2/17 delivery
Dutch Direct & Grower Direct Dutch Schedule
- Dutch Direct & Grower Direct Dutch: (No change in our normal schedule)
- Order Thursday 1/30: Dutch Direct by 10PM, Grower Direct by 8:00PM for Monday 2/3 delivery
- Order Sunday 2/2: Dutch Direct by 10PM, Grower Direct by 8:00PM for Thursday 2/6 delivery
- Order Thursday 2/6: Dutch Direct by 10PM, Grower Direct by 8:00PM for Monday 2/3 delivery
- Order Sunday 2/9: Dutch Direct by 10PM, Grower Direct by 8:00PM for Thursday 2/13 delivery
*Please refer to the Grower Direct site for exact cutoff times and availability.
- All Standing Orders will be delivered on their regular days the week of February 3rd and the week of February 10th
- All Double up Standing Orders will be delivered on Friday February 7th
Please plan ahead on your supply and botanical needs. We need to avoid shipping large supply or botanicals orders on Monday 2/3 and 2/10 due to the volume on our trucks.
In addition, Monday 2/10 through Thursday 2/13 will be very heavy delivery days. Please plan for some later than normal delivery times. We will be working hard to minimize any delays. Thank You!